Tuesday, 23 November 2010

BOOK COVER REVEAL!!!!

Sorry I've been so MIA. We've been working on final touches to POSSUM SUMMER, which involved cutting an entire chapter and making a new ending *because my editor ROCKS* and then there was the new one, and getting the next ready to go, but ...

There comes a time ...

In every book's life ...

Where its beautiful cover is revealed.



The illustrator, the fabulous Omar Rayyan, (c), is also doing inside illustrations and I cannot. Wait. He does beautiful work. (and the video? My freakin' husband! I am surrounded by Teh Awesome!)

Guys, I can haz cover.

*love*

!!!!!!!

*loves some MORE*

Want to get it for your own? To the right are the links!

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYYYYYAY!!!!!!



16 comments:

Alison Stevens said...

Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it in person. :D

JKB said...

Thanks Alison!!!!

Me neither. :-D

Teresa said...

Oh, Jen, it's BEAUTIFUL!! I love it! You must be so happy. ;-)

JKB said...

Yes! Happy! Rather excted, too. :-DDD

Thank you, Teresa!

*flails some more*

Heidi Willis said...

Congrats!! It's totally gorgeous, and absolutely perfect!!

ChristaCarol said...

It's perfect!! Congrats!!

Patti said...

I love it. So exciting.

Matthew Rush said...

Wow. Beautiful. You must be so flattered, proud, excited, and all that good stuff. Go Jen.

Jan O'Hara (Tartitude) said...

Yay, Jenn! Such a different vibe from that artist than the last cover I saw, but sounds like it's *perfect* for your book. The one I can't wait to read.

Congrats! Tell hubster he done good.

Marissa Burt said...

What a great image! I want to read about that girl - such an expression on her face - ha!

So glad you love it.

Congrats!

JKB said...

Heidi, Christa, Patti, Matt, THANK YOU! :-D I love you guys.

Jan, yep! He did a great job, no? I'm so excited you want to read it!" I think you'll like it. :-D

Marissa, preorder! LOL

Thanks guys!!!

Heidi Yantzi said...

Yayyyyyyyyy!

Anybody making posters of that cover? It'd look good on a wall! Above a desk!

Dawn said...

That's awesome! Congrats, Jen!

Stephen Parrish said...

I'm so happy for you.

Michelle Davidson Argyle said...

Oh! I like it! Congrats!

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

Oh, I am so late, but this is awesome! Congratulations!!!