Monday, 31 January 2011

Tomorrow....

....is the start of many new things for me.

For one, can you believe I've only about 43 days left to go before POSSUM SUMMER is out in the wild?

It's freakin' insane.

And to celebrate my darling, lovely book, one I've thought about and worked on for a VERY long time (over 20 years?) I'm throwing a hefty tour -
The people who are graciously having me visit their blogs are in for a hefty surprise. Miss P stuck her head in - and has added a certain ... spice ... to the blog goings-on.

I think you'll like it. I know we've had fun putting it together.

Since that will be very exciting and time consuming for the next couple months, I'll wait to unveil the next big thing until my release day.

But believe you me: it is BIG. BIG BIG BIG. Think over 50,000 big. Think like universe big. It's the result of over a year's planning, my publisher taking part, my agent holding my hand, and my husband offering me mead after hearing all the plans.

Heh.

We are talking extremely large.

And you'll all find out first!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Jen, you're being such a tease!

JKB said...

*hee*

I know you know how that teasing thing goes. I learned it from our agent!

*is innocent*

aspiring_x said...

excellent!

Patti said...

I can't believe it's only 43 days, that's so exciting.