Thoughts at six am on a Thursday:
1. I always thought teething kind of went quick!? NO??!!?? WHY the heck NOT? It's not fair to me or Loki, universe! Stop it already!
2. My editor sent me a sales catalogue. With Possum Summer in it. Is it wrong of me to want to frame it?
3. I'm preparing all kinds of marketing stuff. It's intense! And mostly fun. Just waiting for the results to show up in my hot little hands now.
4. I gave my book to a trusted individual the other day for her to read and review in advance. Then I realized just maybe I wasn't as ready as I thought I was for other people to read it. (she called it beautiful, tho! Woot!)
5. My kid can crawl, sit up, clap her hands, stick her tongue out, and sing the star spangled banner. (kidding about that last bit.) so why NOT the teeth, for crying out loud?
6. I have a super cool blog tour coming up. It is so neat. Hint: P decides to take part. With sometimes disastrous results.
7. Really. Teeth.
8. I have discovered the feelings of 'not good enough' never go away, book deal or no.
That's me. How about you?