Monday, 7 February 2011

Just, happy happy happy.

So, there is mucho news!

-- > The AMAZING Shelly from Write for a Reader chose my POSSUM SUMMER as her "Waiting on Book" of the week! You can read all about it here, and I hope that she finds it super awesome when she reads!

This was seriously a WTF moment (Frak, because this is a KID BLOG, yo.) A lovely lady who I don't know has chosen MY BOOK as a book she's waiting on to read. I mean.

Dreams really do come true, eh?

-- > The POSSUMS ARE AWESOME Blog tour continues this week! It's so much fun. And that P is a sti---inker!

Also?

Book trailer is coming in like five minutes. :-D

*dances*

Shelly, if you ever read this, thanks. Thanks for being just someone cool on the internet I've never talked to before in my whole life, who said she wanted to read my book. I just think that is the COOLEST THING EVER.

No comments: