Monday, 14 March 2011

News and updates!

Hey guys!

Things are moving along here as well as can be expected. In potentially cool news (except for my nerves! Ack!) POSSUM SUMMER's release date has been moved back in order to grab the BEA crowd (as well as those summer kids!)

Preorders and everything will be going out s-o-o-n; just not tomorrow. But soon!

The coolest thing for you? If you've commented so far throughout the POSSUMS ARE AWESOME blog tour, it's likely you'll be the first to own your copy - as well as an awesome Heidi the cross-eyed possum original stuffed toy from Leipzig Zoo! What else do you get? Look here!

Blog tour will continue, so check out the link to see if you've missed any!

Also? Big announcements coming up (hopefully) end of this week!

6 comments:

Heidi Willis said...

So when is the official date now, do you know?

I know several people whose pub dates were pushed back and who were initially disappointed, but afterwards would never have done it any other way. Occasionally publishers are really right about stuff like that. :)

You just keep building the anticipation, and that's good. :)

Kristy Baxter said...

Yes, summer is a great release time! I remember always reading so much more over summer vacations. So now all those kids who are craving a great read will have POSSUM SUMMER right there waiting for them =)

Alison Stevens said...

Well, I was super-psyched for the post to come tomorrow, but I guess I can wait. Catching the summer reading crowd is brilliant!

Hilary Wagner said...

Yep, I agree with everyone else and your book is a perfect spring or summer read!!! I think the timing is great! :)

xoxo -- Hilary

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss jen! for sure i got my order in. now i just gotta wait. ack! but if it could mean more kids could get your book to read its way cool. even tho im buying you book i could still really wanna win that signed one and all those cool prizes. hooray for possums! (but rats rule!) ha ha
...hugs from lenny

kathy@bookskidslike.com said...

Now I understand why Amazon gives it a 1 to 2 month delivery date!!! That's okay good things are worth waiting for. Hopefully I can use it for my June giveaway!!!