Saturday, 25 June 2011

Book Signing and party set up for BERLIN!

Hey guys!

I know I have some european followers here that I might not necessarily be facebook buddies with (if so, WHY NOT), but I wanted to let you all know >>

Storytime Books & More is making POSSUM SUMMER their July highlight!

We're going to have a big signing and party, complete with chocolate chip cookies, snickerdoodles *both of which are P's favorite cookies, just saying* and a giveaway! Yes, there will be Awesome Possum t-shirts. :-D

So if you're in Germany on the 23rd of July, don't be square! Come and help me celebrate my lovely book's release!

2 comments:

Heidi Willis said...

That is AWESOME!!! I so wish I could be there!! have a blast, and take lots of pics to post!

xoxoxo

Heidi the Hick said...

In a perfect world you'd be able to set one up in Ontario and it would be within driving distance of me and I'd show up and stand on the sidewalk announcing the event to everybody!

Soak this up, girl. Take pictures, shake hands, and make sure you have a couple extra pens for when the ink runs out because of all those autographs! You have earned this!!!