Thursday, 14 July 2011

A review so nice

I posted it well, everywhere.

But this one is a keeper. :) I'm posting it here so I can always find the link. Because it made me cry.

REVIEWS
POSSUM SUMMER

This.

"I have to say, since this an animal-centered blog, that for animal lovers Possum Summer is both wonderful and heartbreaking. The beauty and harshness of life get equal weight. There are a couple of emotionally wrenching scenes and a climax that is, literally (at least for me) breathtaking."

And this.

"P's world is the farmland of western Oklahoma, and she is the kind of stubborn, tomboyish heroine we expect. The tone reminds me strongly of books like Old Yeller and Where the Red Fern Grows. (Even Charlotte's Web - although none of the animals talk.)"

:)

1 comment:

Heidi the Hick said...

I 100% agree!!!

I'm telling you, Possum Summer feels like a classic even though it's a brand new book!