Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Stuttgart Library Day!

Hey guys!

Remember when I said I had a cool thing coming up in Germany? Well, they announced it!

I'm taking part in the first SCBWI Stuttgart Library Day (24 September 2011, 12-17:00)

I'll be discussing favorite animal characters, and how to write a believable one. We've got two amazing illustrators and two other authors, one of which, ANGELA CERRITO, is a long-time online buddy. I'll finally get to meet her!

So. Excited!

In other awesome news, MS is finally done. It only took me six months to revise. Sigh. But I do feel it's the better for it. I've already had a beta email me in a panic that she couldn't find anything wrong. That is a nice feeling.

Hope your week is going well!

2 comments:

Medeia Sharif said...

I hope you have a great library day.

Yay on the manuscript.

Hilary Wagner said...

Have a great time! You will be great!