Tuesday, 18 October 2011

FALL!

Here it is, Fall! How is October almost over? It's insane!

I've not been very productive this last month or so. I have to admit that since we're trying *again* to fix this stupid leg of mine, I've been really light on the writing/revising. Which is unfortunate, as I have three finished manuscripts my agent would like to have for January sitting here on my guilty conscious. So fail.

I think I might have tricked my head just now, though. I wrote my lovely agent that I needed to have times that she wanted them by. I always work better with deadlines, anyway, and maybe even in between PT and doctors and everything her "needing" them by a certain time will kickstart my mojo.

Have YOU seen my mojo? I appear to have lost it.

In other news, I'm nalbinding again, and making some great stuff - namely, thick socks for my winter wear, mittens for both me and Loki and hats, too. Oh, how I love Tomte hats with a little pompom. Loki does not like her mittens but I think her tune'll change once her little pinkies are freezing. Because something tells me this is going to be a heck of a winter.

2 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

I wish I lived somewhere that had real winters.

Heidi Willis said...

I need deadlines, too. It's like someone else telling me what my priorities need to be.

I love your socks. And hats. And your books. You are anything but Fail. :)