I have been seeing resolutions all over. And since I want to be more consistent (having let things slide while I screwed around with this stupid leg of mine) I'm starting today! Consistency FTW!
Here are mine. What are yours?
1. Finish 2 stories (Operation Hitchcock AND Feathers). This includes:
. First draft
. Long and short synopsis
. Completely revised and ready to submit
2. Revise ScarFin. This is a book worthy of being sold and it's just sitting there collecting dust.
3. 1 blog post a week. That can't be that hard, right?
4. Promote and prepare for BLUE APPALOOSA (Holiday House, 2012) HEY YOU know any good horse review blogs? *ha ha*
5. Have implemented my "JKB takes Germany" workshops plan (more on this later)
1. By end of 2012 be pain-free and walking without ANY CRUTCHES!
2. Actively work on being more realistic in my expectations - aka "Denial-be-gone"
3. Mop my kitchen floor every other night (I know this is weird, but I have a SUPER HUGE hangup about the floor being clean and I am not so consistent always)
4. Pet the cats more.
5. Start Loki with horses. (Find a stable which will allow me to rent-a-pony, in which time I shall start to prepare Loki for her life as an Olympic gold medalist. No pressure. :) )
6. Actively make date nights (including babysitter!). Because my darling husband deserves a relaxing night every month or so. :-)